Night Wrist Splint
(Worldwide Agent Wanted)
- Product NO: WS-OS-20
- Neoprene Free, No Smell, Latex Free, Hypo-allergenic. Made by 3D breathable, soft touch, elastic Patented spacer fabric. Inside brace is quick dry fabric and keep your skin dry. 24 hours comfort use.
- USA FDA Listed Products Used for Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, Arthritis post-op rehab,and Tendinitis. Helps prevent & relieve wrist pain associated with RSI (repetitive strain injury) CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome) arthritis & tendonitis.
- Comfortable design: Spacer fabric material is latex free, 3D breathable in any direction and much breathable than neoprene or PU foam. latex free is to reduce the allergy in use. You can comfortably use for all day and night time.
- Universal Size fits up to 10.5″ in wrist circumference, Fit for both hands,Allows performance of routine tasks in comfort, Machine washable
Night wrist splint is made by patented spacer Fabric which have much more breathable and moisture wicking than Neoprene or PU foam. Not like most of tubular knitted fabric have the latex content and allergy problem. Spacer fabric is latex free and hypo-allergenic. Elastic spacer fabric is much more expensive and comfortable than non-elastic spacer fabric. We choice elastic spacer fabric to meet the customer’s need. The criteria to judge a good material for sporting & Medical braces are elastic, enough compression, comfortable, breathable, durable, no allergy, easy care, and additional added on functions. Our OK-Spacer Fabric can meet all these criteria and should be one of the best material for the sporting & Medical Braces.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is numbness, tingling, weakness, and other problems in your hand because of pressure on the median nerve in your wrist.The median nerve and several tendons run from your forearm to your hand through a small space in your wrist called the carpal tunnel. The median nerve controls movement and feeling in your thumb and first three fingers (not your little finger).Pressure on the median nerve causes carpal tunnel syndrome. This pressure can come from swelling or anything that makes the carpal tunnel smaller. Many things can cause this swelling, including:
- Illnesses such as hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes.
- Making the same hand movements over and over, especially if the wrist is bent down (your hands lower than your wrists), or making the same wrist movements over and over.